Primary / Secondary¶
This package adds support to define a primary ticket and some secondary tickets that follow their primary ticket updates:
- Replies (sent new articles as email)
- Notes (any new article)
- State changes (including pending time set)
- Priority changes
- Owner changes
- Responsible changes
- Lock status changes
The primary/secondary relations are very flexible. It is possible to create new primary ticket, remove the primary or the secondary status or assign a ticket as the secondary ticket of another ticket.
This package has been renamed in this release. The former name was Master / Slave until OTRS 7.
- Available in Service Package
- No service package needed
- Package Name in OTRS Package Manager
Not compatible with the following feature add-on: