This package has no dedicated agent interface.
For this example escalations should be configured for at least one queue.
- Go to one of the new ticket screens, and create a new ticket for one of the queues configured with escalation (for this example Escalation - first response time is OK).
- Open the ticket detail view for the newly created ticket. Notice that the escalation is running.
- Once the escalation is running, change the ticket state to one that has been configured in
- Go back to the ticket detail view for the suspended escalation ticket and verify that the escalation is not running.
- Change the ticket state to one different from those configured on
EscalationSuspendStatessetting. The escalation continues.
There is a new filter Suspended Escalations for the ticket lists. Select the Remove tickets with suspended escalations checkbox to remove all tickets from the list that are in an escalation suspending state.
Several ticket list screens also provide a default filter preset called Escalation is not suspended, which applies the aforementioned filter.
A suspended escalation can be seen in the ticket list, if hovering on an entry within the column Escalation Time. In the ticket detail view of a suspended ticket, the suspension status is visible in a property card.