Dynamic Sender Addresses¶
The sender address of your tickets in the standard version of OTRS is by default a queue-associated email address. In order to configure the sender address this feature add-on uses a special dynamic field. When replying or forwarding tickets and event-based notifications, OTRS automatically sets the new sender address. When the dynamic field is blank, the queue-associated email address is used.
In addition, you can also use this feature add-on to edit tickets from all over the world and use country-specific sender addresses. By grouping the countries and email addresses OTRS can automatically add the correct return address for each country.
- Worldwide service with regional sender addresses.
- Easier identification of incoming emails for your customers.
- Improved customer loyalty.
- Simplified teamwork with partners or outsourced divisions.
- Target Groups
- Call centers
- Customer service
- Available in Service Package
- Package Name in OTRS Package Manager