Custom Contact Fields¶
This feature add-on makes it possible to create new customer dynamic fields, which can store customer data from integrated external customer databases as contacts in a ticket. In an additional configuration interface, it is possible to define whether the new dynamic field type should:
- Store one or more customers.
- Add an additional navigation option in the external interface.
- Include additional contacts in the ticket communication.
- Restrict the adding of new contacts based on customer number or postal codes.
- Be filterable for certain attributes.
Furthermore, event-based notifications can now be configured to be sent to contacts that are stored in the ticket.
This feature add-on is perfect for all businesses that have to deal with different groups of customers, partners or sub-contractors, as it adds, in addition to the customer detail view, a second possibility for storing customer data in a ticket and including it in communication processes.
- More flexible and enhanced storage of external customer data in tickets.
- More transparent and automated communication with business partners, sub-contractors or suppliers.
- Seamless integration of external customer databases into OTRS.
- Target Groups
- Customer service organizations with many partners or sub-contractors
- External IT service providers
- Call centers
- Web, PR or marketing agencies
- Consulting businesses
- Sales departments
- Available in Service Package
- Package Name in OTRS Package Manager