CIs in Customer Frontend¶
This feature add-on uses the customer ID attribute of your configuration item classes and makes configuration items visible in the external interface. The customer user has read-only access to the following attributes:
- ID of their configuration item
- Name of the configuration item
- Class of the configuration item
- Deployment state
- Current incident state
- Date and time of the last update
On mail-in this feature add-on automatically links affected configuration items based on the given configuration item ID found in the body of the email. It is also helpful for your service desk as, on ticket creation, they only have access to the configuration items of the requester’s organization or department. This eases the selection of affected configuration items a lot, especially if you have many configuration items in your CMDB.
- Automatic assignment of configuration items saves time.
- Customers can assign configuration items to new tickets.
- Target Groups
- Customer service organizations
- External IT service providers
- Technical field service
- Available in Service Package
- Package Name in OTRS Package Manager
This feature add-on requires the Configuration Management feature.
Not compatible with the following feature add-on: