CI Assignment Attribute Dynamic Field Map¶
This feature add-on makes it possible to link configuration items (CIs) from the OTRS CMDB with services and SLAs, thereby both providing service agents with a better overview and making it possible to offer purely configuration item oriented services. This is especially helpful for companies that provide services for a wide range of different devices or products and that must conform to strict SLAs.
In addition, the feature add-on also makes it possible to map and link configuration item attributes to previously created dynamic fields. If the fields are merely text fields, it is possible to carry out simple mapping in the system configuration. If the configuration item has multiple values that must be displayed in a drop-down dynamic field in the ticket, an extended mapping must be configured.
- Better overview for agents thanks to the assignment of configuration items to services and SLAs.
- Enables the provision of configuration item oriented services with numerous configuration item attributes.
- Greater flexibility and transparent linking of configuration item attributes to ticket dynamic fields.
- Optimized visualization of configuration item attributes with multiple values in a drop-down in the ticket.
- Configuration item attributes are readable and searchable.
- Target Groups
- Companies that offer services for different devices or products
- Internal and external IT
- Facility management
- Available in Service Package
- SILVER, GOLD, TITANIUM, PLATINUM
- Package Name in OTRS Package Manager
This feature add-on requires the Configuration Management feature.