Automated FAQ Ticket Creator¶
With the help of this feature add-on, it is possible to create time-controlled tickets via knowledge base articles. This can refer to the knowledge base article itself or to a specific task that is related to the knowledge base article topic. This is particularly useful in situations, such as maintenance work, where routine activities take place at large intervals. The automatically generated ticket becomes a To do for the employee. And, through the knowledge base article documentation, everyone knows the steps of the task.
- An employee creates a knowledge base article for a specific maintenance task. The feature add-on will now automatically create an associated ticket after a specified period of time, reminding an employee to either renew the knowledge base article or to perform the activity described in the knowledge base article. For new employees who do not have experience, the knowledge base article makes it possible for them to perform the activity too, because the steps are clearly described in the documentation.
- Keep knowledge base articles up-to-date with reminders about necessary update.
- Less frequently opened resubmission tickets.
- Functionality can be used for one-time activities that include an end date.
- Even complex tasks can be done by new or untrained employees.
- Target Groups
- IT service management
- Facility management
- Service providers
- Companies with recurring activities, such as maintenance work
- Companies with a large number of employees
- Available in Service Package
- SILVER, GOLD, TITANIUM, PLATINUM
- Package Name in OTRS Package Manager