Processes & Automation¶
Working effectively with tickets requires more than just the possibility to manually change their state, add information, communicate with other persons and finally close the tickets.
Automation frees agents from reoccurring and time-consuming tasks and allows them to focus on activities, where their interaction is required.
Process management guides customer users and agents through ticket creation to closure ensuring that tickets take defined workflows at any time.
OTRS offers many options to automate tasks based on events, time, external systems and defined processes. OTRS also includes the possibility to add individual information types to tickets and help agents to lower their error rate when working with tickets by allowing only defined activities for tickets in specific states.
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Manage Access Control Lists
- ACL Settings
- Edit ACL Structure
- ACL Examples
- ACL Reference
- Dynamic Fields
- Manage Dynamic Fields
- Dynamic Field Settings
- General Dynamic Field Settings
- Checkbox Dynamic Field Settings
- Contact With Data Dynamic Field Settings
- Date Dynamic Field Settings
- Date / Time Dynamic Field Settings
- Dropdown Dynamic Field Settings
- Multiselect Dynamic Field Settings
- Text Dynamic Field Settings
- Textarea Dynamic Field Settings
- Database Dynamic Field
- Web Service Dynamic Field
- Display Dynamic Fields on Screens
- Add Dynamic Fields to Search Engine
- Set Default Value via Ticket Event Module
- Set Default Value via User Preferences
- Generic Agent
- Process Management
- Web Services