Customer Information Center¶
Customer information center is a dashboard, which displays all relevant tickets and customer users belong to the customer. This dashboard has the same purpose as the agent dashboard: to see all relevant information at a glance.
Use this screen to access the customer dashboard. The dashboard is available in the Customer Information Center menu item of the Customers menu.
Manage Customer Tickets¶
Clicking on the Customer Information Center menu item will open a modal search dialog to search for a customer or a customer user. At least two characters need to be entered here.
Usage of wildcards (*) is also possible. Enter two asterisks (**) to list all customers or customer users.
After a customer or a customer user is selected, the Customer Information Center dashboard will be opened. The dashboard contains many widgets.
The order of the widgets can be rearranged by drag and drop, and the widgets can be removed with the close icon on the top right corner of each widget.
See chapter Dashboard for more detailed explanation of managing widgets.
Customer Information Center Content Widgets¶
The Customer Users widget is used to list all customer users belong to the customer. It is possible to add or edit the customer users, see the details and create tickets directly from the widget.
To add a new customer user:
- Click on the Add Customer User button in the top of the widget.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Click on the Save button.
To edit a customer user:
- Click on the pencil icon in the last column of the table.
- Modify the fields.
- Click on the Save or Save and finish button.
To see the details of a customer user:
- Click on the name of a customer user.
- See the customer and all relevant tickets in the Customer User Information Center.
To create new ticket for a customer user:
- Click on the Create link in the Phone Ticket or Email Ticket column.
- Follow the instruction in New Phone Ticket or in New Email Ticket screen.
To search for tickets of a customer user:
- Click on the numbers in the Open or Closed column.
- Find the needed ticket in the new screen.
The following widgets display tickets related to customer.
Each ticket widget has own filter for displaying:
- My locked tickets: tickets which are locked by the current agent.
- Tickets in My Queues: tickets which are in queues selected in Personal Preferences.
- All tickets: all tickets in this kind of widget.
The Reminder Tickets widget lists the pending tickets. Pending tickets are set for later work by the agent, and the reminder time is going to expire soon.
The Escalated Tickets widget lists the escalated tickets. Escalated tickets are after the time set in service level agreement, and therefore needs to be worked on them immediately.
The New Tickets widget lists the recently created tickets. New tickets are not handled by an agent yet.
The Open Tickets widget lists the open tickets. Open tickets represent the current work done by the agent.