Use this screen to search for changes.
To search for changes:
- Click on the Search menu item in the ITSM Changes menu.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Click on the Run Search button.
- See the search result.
To limit the number of displayed changes per page:
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the overview header.
- Select the maximum number of changes displayed per page.
- Click on the Save button.
To see the details of a change:
- Click on the row of a change.
The displayed attributes can be defined via the system configuration. Not all attributes are displayed by default. The possible attributes are:
- Date and time at which the change implementation was completed.
- Date and time at which the change implementation began.
- Category or type of change.
- Name of the change builder.
- Name of the change manager.
- System generated change number.
- Change status.
- Change status indicator to be shown as traffic light.
- Date and time at which the change was modified.
- Name of the change.
- Date and time at which the change was created.
- Dynamic field that is associated to the change.
- Expected effect of the change.
- Projected change implementation completion date and time.
- Planned change implementation start date and time.
- Priority level of the change.
- Customer’s desired implementation date.
- Services affected by the change.
- Number of work orders related to the change.
ITSMChange::Frontend::AgentITSMChangeSearch###ShowColumns to define the displayed attributes.