Use this screen to filter ITSM changes based on certain criteria. This overview screen is available in the Schedule menu item of the ITSM Changes menu.
Changes can be filtered by clicking on a state name in the header of the overview widget. The numbers after the state names indicates how many changes are in each states.
ITSMChange::Frontend::AgentITSMChangeSchedule###Filter::ChangeStates to define the change states that will be used as filters in the overview.
To limit the number of displayed changes per page:
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the overview header.
- Select the maximum number of changes displayed per page.
- Click on the Save button.
To see the details of a change:
- Click on the row of a change.
The displayed attributes can be defined via the system configuration. Not all attributes are displayed by default. The possible attributes are:
- Date and time at which the change implementation was completed.
- Date and time at which the change implementation began.
- Category or type of change.
- Name of the change builder.
- Name of the change manager.
- System generated change number.
- Change status.
- Change status indicator to be shown as traffic light.
- Date and time at which the change was modified.
- Name of the change.
- Date and time at which the change was created.
- Dynamic field that is associated to the change.
- Expected effect of the change.
- Projected change implementation completion date and time.
- Planned change implementation start date and time.
- Priority level of the change.
- Customer’s desired implementation date.
- Services affected by the change.
- Number of work orders related to the change.
ITSMChange::Frontend::AgentITSMChangeSchedule###ShowColumns to define the displayed attributes.